Should I switch Air Force recruiters?

So I’ve been in the process of enlisting for the Air Force. Everything went smooth up until they ran a credit check. The day the recruiter ran my report and texted me, he informed me that I ONLY had 15 DAYS to get it up to current status and show a receipt of it being in current status and a payment plan. He also... show more So I’ve been in the process of enlisting for the Air Force. Everything went smooth up until they ran a credit check. The day the recruiter ran my report and texted me, he informed me that I ONLY had 15 DAYS to get it up to current status and show a receipt of it being in current status and a payment plan. He also said I would need a deferment letter if it wasn’t possible to get it done by then. I scrambled and tried to talk to the creditor, original creditor, and the collection agency during that time to which each of them didn’t comply. When I informed him of this, he tells me, I actually had 45 days and I only had 30 days left now. Within that time, I disputed the charge the credit bureaus which took some time for them to respond back. I just received a update that the charge was cleared and my credit report is clean. I discussed this with the recruiter and he got pissed off saying since it’s past the 45 days, I now have to do a financial waiver, whether my credit report is clear or not! I don’t believe this! I put too much time into getting my credit cleared to still be in this position...Should I switch recruiters? And do I really need to sign a waiver at this point because from my stand point, I don’t...

P.S. This recruiter is very rude. Every time I see him, he’s always tell me stories of people he either made them quit the Air Force, recruits he yelled at, or recruits he banned from the Air Force for “lying” on him, which to me just sounds like a miscommunication...