I love my husband but me and my male friend friend are more compatible. Did I marry the wrong person?

my male friend is also in a relationship. He's not married though they are just boyfriend and girlfriend. I just recently reconnected with him and feel like we are more compatible. I also feel happier when I'm talking to him. It's just so easy and lighthearted with him. It's ALWAYS been a laid back... show more my male friend is also in a relationship. He's not married though they are just boyfriend and girlfriend. I just recently reconnected with him and feel like we are more compatible. I also feel happier when I'm talking to him. It's just so easy and lighthearted with him. It's ALWAYS been a laid back situation with him. I think we've only argued once so we've been friends. We don't really have anything to argue about because we've always been on the same page about everything. We have a lot in common and share the same views about nearly everything. Where me and my husband are very opposite of each other. Me and my husband broke up a couple of times while we were dating and before we got married. When I say right my husband says left. We have different opinions on so much and it causes us to argue a lot. We have been friends for over a decade so it's not me getting excited for someone new either. I know all of his faults and imperfections. We came from the same background and we both had troubled childhoods He's not perfect but I believe he's a better match for me. My husband isn't affectionate and he never does romantic things. my guy friend is the romantic type, he planned an entire evening for his girlfriend from morning until night and I was blown away at how much thought and detail he put it into the date. I'm also very attracted to him physically so it's the best of both worlds. Problem is, he is in a relationship and I'm married. u
Update: I asked my husband if he wanted to watch euphoria with me- my new favorite show and he said he wasn't into that type of movie. My male friend loves it so I texted my male friend about it and he said he could get into that type of movie so now we are talking about good the movie is.