Battery cable won't fit onto the battery terminal, what kind of adapter can help me?

Look at the photo below to see what I mean. The terminals of my batteries don't protrude enough to allow the holes to match up with the holes on my battery cables. I need some sort of a right-angle adapter, presumably, but the only ones I can seem to find are L-brackets for construction. Conductivity is a... show more Look at the photo below to see what I mean. The terminals of my batteries don't protrude enough to allow the holes to match up with the holes on my battery cables. I need some sort of a right-angle adapter, presumably, but the only ones I can seem to find are L-brackets for construction.

Conductivity is a concern here, so I'm not sure about using just any L-brackets from Home Depot or whatever. This battery bank is going to be pushed to the physical limits of cable size, cable run, and current. As you can see, the cables being used are enormous (4/0 AWG). I can't have adapters on the terminals being a conductivity bottleneck.

Any ideas what I could use? Are there actual terminal adapters that could help me? If so, what are they called?

**I ALWAYS choose a best answer. Your efforts are appreciated. Thank you to all.