How am I supposed to talk to girls?

I’m a 21 year old guy. I just can’t get talking to girls right. If I tell her I think she’s cute and ask her on a date, I will scare the girl and she will think I’m “creepy”. If I try to be friends first (which I prefer, would rather build genuine connection first) then I get the “ur just a friend” or “I like you like a brother”. So which is it? It’s no wonder our country is bringing in al these immigrants. There wouldn’t be a population if we just had Americans. Everything is either too “creepy” or too “friendly”. Like a “puppy dog”.

Favorite Answer

i get it its hard for people of the opposite sex or gender to be able to talk to one another mainly because they have different interests i am currently having problems talking to girls as well and being friends with girls too but for a different reason why its hard for me to be friends with girls but eventually youll be able to talk to girls. find something to talk about that you think both of you have in common like music. also start with introducing yourself and then start with conversation starters that should help as well

Find something common and talk to them.. talk to a lot of girls until u find the one :)

Well you go up to them, and talk to them. Now, it wont just automatically, magically happened, where you're not nervous but you find your courage first (it takes time). Practice with your sister I'd you have one or a close friends

edit: okay you dont go randomly go up to a girl and tell her shes cute. She will just think you are a creep who probably wants to have sex. Just get friend her and you have to make her like you. It takes time but I'm sure it will help. Try flirting with her

I think it is because immigrants have better sex than regular people. Maybe the wall? We have no idea what they are teaching women on the other side.

Or maybe you should immigrate over there. Then you will be the hot immigrant? That is if you can get past the wall.

Trust me, I am an expert.

There are websites out there about How to Talk to Girls... this is what Google is for.

• Vivyssa4 months agoReport

Actually, this is what Yahoo Answers is for, Patty.
      Trust me, I am an expert.

u can say hi to them, ask her hows her day going and shake her hands.

Be strong and steady and trusttworthy

i would just be friendly and once you know them ask them out on a date

In this day and age, getting to know a girl is pointless. If you wanna have sex with her just say fuck and ask her straight up. There’s no point beating around the bush when you know it’s been sprayed with weed killer. Eventually she’ll get sick of you and the feelings that may have been will die.

Your best bet is to get to know the girl first, and let the feelings naturally come up. That is, if you are willing to wait and want the girl to genuinely feel attraction towards you.

Contrary to popular belief, women actually want a real man with character. Just think about it, if you were in her shoes, you wouldn't want to date a sleazebag either, but you WOULD feel attracted to someone who you can TRUST, and is KIND and RESPECTFUL to you.

UPDATE: It IS creepy to ask a girl out that you do not know, and creeping a girl will turn her off AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS. When talking with one, get to be her friend first so that there is rapport and she feels comfortable showing interest in you, which will help A LOT in growing her attraction for you. MOST OF ALL, BE GENUINE!

WOMEN DO NOT WANT SEX, THEY WANT RELATIONSHIPS AND EMOTIONAL CONNECTIONS

NO WOMEN WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU, AND N.E.V.E.R E.V.E.R MENTION IT, AS IT WILL JUST CREEP HER OUT EVEN MORE! (This is a response to the other comment)

• Lisa4 months agoReport

it is not creepy to ask a girl out that you do not know! Most attractive girls are approached by random guys like this and this is how you date strangers you find attarctive.