Why can't the law enforcement go after those people who are doing the robocalls?

I know that you can get a call block thing, however, that still means you are receiving those annoying calls. My co-worker has AT&T and when he gets an unrecognizable number, it says it's being automatically blocked as a scam, however, he still gets them anyways. Is it really that hard to get after those... show more I know that you can get a call block thing, however, that still means you are receiving those annoying calls. My co-worker has AT&T and when he gets an unrecognizable number, it says it's being automatically blocked as a scam, however, he still gets them anyways. Is it really that hard to get after those idiots who are doing these robocalls? I'm so sick of these stupid robocalls every day, what's so difficult about it to get those losers??