How to enroll into deers. (Wife)?

So my husband is off in basic training. I’m trying to enroll into deers. I received the DD Form 1172-2 in the mail with his part signed. After I sign, what do I do next? How long will it take afterwards to start getting benefits. Also how do I apply for bah.
5 answers 5