On a survey at taco bell, it asks why did i give a 5 star rating, what can i say that sounds good and legit?
- Hal A. PeñoLv 69 months ago
I always skip that because I'm only willing to work so hard for whatever reward it is they're offering. However, if I had a problem then I will explain myself.
- roderick_youngLv 79 months ago
Just put "I liked it." They're not expecting a brilliant answer.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 79 months ago
"I lied. LMAO !"
- abcame ♂Lv 79 months ago
"I was entirely satisfied with the quality of your food products."
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 9 months ago
Giving 5 start at Taco Bell is like giving Hitler a Nobel peace prize.
- Anonymous9 months ago
It didn't give me the Schitts.
- blue pixieLv 69 months ago
If you need help with that, how do you get through life?