I need personal advice!?

I've been very depressed lately. And I know the reason why. I've recently finished my 2nd year of high school and I have a lot of regrets. For some reason I turned into this manipulative and back stabbing person that was very problematic. I don't go that school anymore. But now that I've reflected... show more I've been very depressed lately. And I know the reason why. I've recently finished my 2nd year of high school and I have a lot of regrets. For some reason I turned into this manipulative and back stabbing person that was very problematic. I don't go that school anymore. But now that I've reflected on my actions. And now that They have finally been acknowledge. I feel so shitty about the type of person I turned into. My past actions haunt me. I hate how I've hurt people and instigated problems. It’s been a couple months now and I just can’t forgive myself for all I have done (I was a mess and self sabotaging ). I hate that’s all people know me for at that school. I do deserve this feeling to be taught a lesson. But any advice/ experiences regarding my Situation?
6 answers 6