How do I get into soccer?

I've had a strong prejudice against soccer and soccer players because growing up I have been an American football fan and seeing people fake injuries made me think so much less of the sport. I recently went to an MLS game, and my prejudice held up because there were so many flops it was ridiculous. Is there a... show more I've had a strong prejudice against soccer and soccer players because growing up I have been an American football fan and seeing people fake injuries made me think so much less of the sport.

I recently went to an MLS game, and my prejudice held up because there were so many flops it was ridiculous. Is there a league that actually plays the game and doesn't use fake injuries and acting as strategy? I feel like the wimpy play is the only thing standing in the way of me really enjoying the sport.