Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Which Clinton scandal is the worst? E-mail server v. Benghazi?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • KaleyK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The misuse of classified information is a crime. Any run-of-the-mill military person doing the same thing would have been punished and at a VERY minimum, lost their security clearance. For Hillary, nothing, because she is part of the political elite. As a former run-of-the-mill military person with a security clearance, that will always anger me. Benghazi has been thoroughly investigated and while Hillary and the State Department made some errors in judgement, there is no specific crime.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Difficult to say.

Both resulted in deaths of Americans and both resulted in the loss of classified information (yes, a server was involved in Benghazi as well).

If I had ever done something that resulted in the loss of life then they would lock me up and throw away the key.

If you did it as part of a pay for play scheme or as part of a coverup of illegal arms trading then, as long as you have the right connections, you get a free pass.

What is not to like?

• 6 months ago

Bill in a blue dress wearing high heels, lying on a couch in a seductive posture.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I think Trump's crimes are MORE relevant than those scandals!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Whitewater with Her bribes

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The one where Fat Donnie invited the Clintons to the wedding.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

BOTH scandals are terrible !

Maybe the Republicans should spend years and years,

and lots of $$$$$$$$ investigating these scandals !

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

They're just additions to the long list of Clinton scandals. At least, the list of scandals where they've been somewhat caught.

• 6 months ago

Her participation in the effort to guarantee she would win in 2016 through smearing Trump with the fake Steele dossier, followed by the effort to unseat him in a coup d'etat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.