Since most believe God is Jesus and God is the Holy Spirit why don't most believe Jesus is the Holy Spirit? Isn't that contradictive?

Update: @ CHI GIRL You have me confused with GOD; "having a hard time with" trinitarians belief because GOD SAID! THE SPIRIT is "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS but the same GOD" in I Corinthians 12:6 defined as >>>"MANY"<<< in I Corinthians 12:11-12. Now who is MAN to try and... show more @ CHI GIRL

You have me confused with GOD; "having a hard time with" trinitarians belief because GOD SAID!

THE SPIRIT is "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS but the same GOD" in I Corinthians 12:6 defined as >>>"MANY"<<< in I Corinthians 12:11-12.

Now who is MAN to try and OVERRULE GOD in a MAN MADE "trinity" when GOD SAID "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS" and are >>>"MANY"<<< and NOT just "3."

Even an elementary child can understand "MANY" is MORE THAN "3."
Update 2: @ANON I John 5:7-8 is an "ADD" (Revelation 22:18) on by the RCC who left JESUS out of heaven and erroneously starting teaching "Jesus is the Word" when "GOD" had NOT "manifested Himself into the flesh" (I Timothy 3:16) "in the beginning" (John 1:1). GOD SAID Is... show more @ANON

I John 5:7-8 is an "ADD" (Revelation 22:18) on by the RCC who left JESUS out of heaven and erroneously starting teaching "Jesus is the Word" when "GOD" had NOT "manifested Himself into the flesh" (I Timothy 3:16) "in the beginning" (John 1:1).

GOD SAID Is 63:3 "I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment."
Update 3: YOU DON'T CARE WHAT GOD SAID WHEN HE SAID THAT HE IS "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS" (I COR 12:6) DEFINED AS "MANY" AND NOT JUST "3" OR SOME TRIANGLE IN I CORINTHIANS 12:11-12! GOD IS GOING TO KILL YOU TRINITARIANS FOR TRYING TO >>>STOP HIM<<< AT JUST "3"... show more YOU DON'T CARE WHAT GOD SAID WHEN HE SAID THAT HE IS "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS" (I COR 12:6) DEFINED AS "MANY" AND NOT JUST "3" OR SOME TRIANGLE IN I CORINTHIANS 12:11-12!

GOD IS GOING TO KILL YOU TRINITARIANS FOR TRYING TO >>>STOP HIM<<< AT JUST "3" WHEN HE SAID "NONE CAN STOP ME" IN DANIEL 4:35!

GO WITH MAN AND DIE!
11 answers 11