promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you want convicted felons to feel bad? Let's call them justice-involved persons. That's what San Fransisco is doing. Do you support this?

Update:

IF YOU DO... stay out of San Francisco.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, from now on a convicted felon or an offender released from custody will be known as a “formerly incarcerated person,” or a “justice-involved” person or just a “returning resident.”

Update 2:

A juvenile “delinquent” will now be called a “young person with justice system involvement,” or a “young person impacted by the juvenile justice system.”

And drug addicts or substance abusers, meanwhile, will become “a person with a history of substance use.”

Update 3:

TO SEE JUST HOW BAD IT IS in San Francisco... go to YouTube and search for a video called, 'San Francisco is a Sh*thole'. 3 million people already have.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Between its "personhole covers" and its banning of all pronouns San Francisco has made us all proud. Very confused because the language no longer describes anything, but proud nonetheless to see that while having to wade through human waste, syringes and the dead and dying homeless to get to their offices the City Council still has time for this crap.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

They have served their sentence. Punishment by the government is over.

One would hope that they feel bad about committing the crime, but that's between them and their maker.

That being said, changing terms like "ex-con" into a jaw-breaking, PC phrase says more about the City of San Francisco's concern for image than it does about their concern for returning residents.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

yes, they should feel bad for what they did

• 10 months ago

Wow. I had to look this up to see if it is legit. It is. Wow. That city is an open-air insane asylum.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I really don't care what they call them.

because I'm not an easily-triggered snowflake.

And its spelled San Francisco.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Your 'answer' says otherwise.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I think their heads are involved with their anuses.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They can stand on their head and spit nickels for all I care, I don't live there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.