Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

Why is it that as I get older, the more I don't want kids or even a partner? Im female just turned 30?

• Layne
    Favorite Answer

Think about it. People say things about age and forget that ages around 30 is young. I am 18 but I know kindness and happiness are numbers. Have a wonderful future, you will.

it could be bc your enjoying your current lifestyle and understand that by having a partner or kids you will be compromising on your time

I didn't really feel this way until i was about 60. I'm 63 now, and i couldn't care less about being with a man.... i have had a boyfriend for 8 years and he's a great person... but i'm not that interested in anything more than friendship, so recently i told him that. I never minded if he wanted to have sex with someone else, either, and i don't mind now whatsoever. It's just sex.

But i did tell him that if he's seeking a life partner and close relationship with all the trimmings, maybe he could venture out. I still love him as a friend and person.

Most men suck.

I have no idea. Life experience? Prefer to remain independent? Something else?

Ask a therapist.