Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Has any President won with Approval Rating under 50 Percent? Trump has never hit 50. He is at 36 today can he get to 50 by 2020?

Trump will be the only President in History back to the 1st polls that has not hit the 50 percent mark. Today 36 percent with a whopping 62 percent disapproval. Can he win with those low polls or does he have to improve on them? I doubt that the polls are wrong this time.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Lincoln probably would have polled worse if they had polls then. He was reelected anyway.

• 4 months ago

All the polls say Hillary has a 99% chance of winning.

Oh wait, wrong year.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

They only polled democrats for 36%

• 4 months ago

I did a poll today and he is around 75%.

It all depends on whom you ask.

• John W
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

The voices in your head don't count

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

the only people still supporting him are either Russian GRU trolls , or are as crooked and corrupt as he is .

• John W
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

You forgot mentally ill and incredibly stupid

• Sam
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

He is toast and you can take that to the bank.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove

• Myrtle
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

You folks are delusional. A poll is a poll, nothing more than a moment in time. These polls were of likely voters. Did you even read Fox news or the recent Gallup polls? They show Trump in decline. Just like with his mind, it too is in decline. He seems confused and agitated. He is no spring chicken

• Rick
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

just remember that the 'polls' ALSO said Hillary had the last election LOCKED-UP .............

TRUMP 2020 !!

• 4 months ago

Doesn't matter. Your candidates are all horrible

• John W
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Horrible worked for Trump in 2016

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Nope, nobody can win with 36%. He will probably be up by then into the 40's, but 50...probably never. He will be a one term anomaly. Thank God for that! We will see a massive blue wave as we did in 2018. Most Americans think Trump and many in the GOP are just Un-American pieces of trash. I just moved your question back to politics, one of them 1st amendment trump trolls changed it, probably Ryde On or Justin Thyme., I moved it back 4 u.

• Myrtle
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

I suspect you are right about Justin Thyme , don't know the other one. Why does he do that?? I am guessing he is not right in the head, perhaps lonely or a mental disorder-------who else would bother?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.