Where has been your favorite place that you have lived?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Earth 🌍

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 4 months ago

My hometown and I kinda miss that place.

Lv 6
    4 months ago

The house that I am currently now.

• 4 months ago

The house before the house we live in now. It was awesome....just too large for us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Mirandola, Italy but I've liked everywhere I've lived.

• 4 months ago

Planet Earth. I still live there but I don't live in the same city as I was born.

• 4 months ago

My favorite home was on Church Street in Layton, Utah. It was a large craftsman style house that had some additions built onto it by previous owners. One of the first owners of that house, The Spurlocks, had a street named after them.

That house had 16 rooms. One of which was an old-style parlor complete with the large, sliding, pocket doors. It featured a large yard and several fruit trees. The neighbor kids were always climbing over the fence and steeling apples off the trees. We also had a chicken coop.

We moved away from that house in 1981. It's gone through a few owners since then. The current owners have totally renovated and restored that house. It looks incredible. I'm told it's now on the Layton historic district. I have fond memories of that house.

• Stone Mountain, GA. The nature was beautiful and so much things to do.

• 4 months ago

I've only ever lived in one city and in one house for like the past 15+ years. So I guess the place I'm currently at by default.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

On the farm when I was a kid.

• 4 months ago

I was stationed for three years on the island of Oahu while in the military.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.