Why are women so cold to men?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I know an example with many women is if greeting them, they would just ignore him. Besides being rude, that is also stereotyping, assuming, and paranoia. It is that all men are just after one thing - to get her in bed. Oh well, don't assume, it makes an a s s out of u and me.

It can also be the influence of mainstream anti men feminism.

With many women, if a man does or says something to her that she doesn't like or agree with, then she'll want to hold it against him for the rest of her life.

There are times when a woman will either want to jump into bed with a man, or else not want to have anything to do with him.

Some women also would show an interest in a man, and immediately assume that he will reciprocate. If not, then will immediately assume it's because of her. But, maybe it's because he is shy, emotionally inhibited, doesn't want to be unfaithful, and so on. Thus, being cold.

• 4 months ago

I'm not cold toward men, so i have no idea what you're talking about.

• 4 months ago

i'll tell you what, im going to listen to you from now on because...well...you understand the world. you dont leave the house, but you understand the world. pretty much your only contact with the outside world is one of the -chans on reddit, but you know the world.

teach me man

teach me

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because fo the feminism

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

It's in their nature , they value their own gender , males are inferior in their view.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Your inability to score with women doesn't mean all women are "cold" to all men. Were this the case our planet wouldn't be bursting at the seams with people who are the result of women allowing men to impregnate them (most often within a committed relationship).

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because women aren't really attracted to men

• 4 months ago

That depends on the person and what they've been through. Hurt people hurt other people regardless of gender. Not all of them do it but men AND women in general can be cold.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

She's into the alternative relationship, because he's a jobless, desperate weirdo, loves men, and the list goes on.

• paul
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

only in your very small mind

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.