British Military Nurse plan! Help!?

The British Army website says that you need 3 (9-4) , previously (A-C) grades including Maths , English Language and one of the following - Health and Social Care, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or the Double Award for Science. I meet the requirements here. In college I will be studying Health and... show more The British Army website says that you need 3 (9-4) , previously (A-C) grades including Maths , English Language and one of the following - Health and Social Care, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or the Double Award for Science.

I meet the requirements here.

In college I will be studying Health and Social Care, Public Services and Psychology.

During my 2 years of college, I will be working on my fitness so that I am ready for phase 1 training and beyond.

After I complete the 14 weeks, I assume that if I pass out, given my gcses and a levels and if I am seen as good potential , the British army will assist me with the Defence School of Healthcare Education at Birmingham University for the 3 years until I have earned my degree, then allow me to continue into the other phases after graduation.

1) is this all correct, or have I made any mistakes in my plan?
2) should I change any of my a level courses or are they suitable enough?
3) will the army really assist in the university training .. getting into it in the first place, and also financially? Or is this unlikely? Is it like a scholarship rarely given out, or is it promised as long as I reach their standards both as a soldier and with my grades?

Anything else you think will be useful please let me know. Thank you!