Lick asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

i need help ejaculating further than 2 inches. does anyone have any advice on busting a fat nut further than the circumference of the sun. e?

I’m 14 and I shoot when I’m standing up and when I’m laying down so never jerk off sitting on the toliet or at least when ur about to shoot stand up and shoot. When I stand up I shoot like 4 shots but when I’m laying down jerking off I shoot less than standing up but when I edge laying down I shoot so much. Once I edged for like an hour and had the best orgasm of my life I shoot onto my face and neck and stomach it was really good. Hope this helps and help me out by going on to my profile and answering my questions

As others said it’s not a big deal outside of porn. I wouldn’t waste too much time on it. But here are a few basic things you can do:

1. Google Kegel exercises. They train your shooting muscles. Mainly do this.

2. Stay hydrated. A little water every hour ideally. Optionally pick up lecithin capsules and take 1 at the same time. *** is mostly water and lecithin.

3. Abstain. There’s almost no limit to how long, but the increase slows down a lot after the first 48 hours.

4. Touch yourself for 15-30 minutes with porn, foreplay or etc. Edge for at least 1 full minute of that at the end (Google how).

5. 1,800 mg *50% saponin* shatavari or fenugreek extract, 320 mg saw palmetto extract, 15-30 mg zinc. These make your hormones take off like a rocket and will give you gigantic testicles. I know first hand. While that won’t have much direct effect (most *** isn’t from the testicles), often hormones increase excitement reflex, shooting muscle strength and/or amount of ***.

• Jim

Why? What difference does it make how far you shoot as long as you fire? You'll still get a woman pregnant if your semen just dribbles out.

Most men don't ejaculate very far - and some barely shoot at all. If you go without having an orgasm for a while it can sometimes increase the amount and distance of your load - but sometimes not.

Keep in mind that sometimes when you see porn where a guy shoots a ridiculous amount at high pressure - it's fake.

some are better shooters than others

• Josie

Other than finding a really hot gf , I can't suggest anything.

In my experience with a LOT of guys = some only dribble

= so you are at least ejaculating !!!

• Roddy

2 inches is more than enough to get a girl pregnant! The sperm will easily find the ovum from where they land.

Don't believe anything you see in porn as most of it is faked. The 'star' is not ejaculating all the '***' that you appear to see - it's artificial liquid squirted out from a hidden tube!

• balan

So long as ejaculation takes place do not worry.The shooting of *** can be seen in porn movies and rarely it happens among men Regards.

• Mark

Why - are you in a competition with someone to see who can fire the furthest? Not everyone is like a porno c*mmer - with gallons of it, going for miles. In fact, some are spurters and others are dribblers; not just shooters.

You could look it up.