I feel so alone and I don't know what to do. Advice?

I have not felt this way in a while. Feeling alone started in seventh grade when I was bullied, then carried over to high school (where I had friends, but always felt like the last option or an outlier). I switched schools my junior year, however, which was one of the best decisions for my mental health. I found... show more I have not felt this way in a while. Feeling alone started in seventh grade when I was bullied, then carried over to high school (where I had friends, but always felt like the last option or an outlier). I switched schools my junior year, however, which was one of the best decisions for my mental health. I found friends I instantly clicked with and a boyfriend who I confided in and shared practically every detail of my life with.

Then he went to college.
And then we broke up.

Honestly, I'm not really sure how to handle this post break up stage. I know I shouldn't have used him as my life boat, but he really was the glue holding me together, and keeping me from falling apart. I realize that now that he is gone. It hurts a lot, not just because he didn't want long distance and I feel like I'm losing my best friend, but also because I feel like I have no one to talk to. My mom said, "oh god" when I said "it's time to vent" today because she thought I was talking about venting to her about my problems and she didn't want to listen. (I was really talking about my vent paper for English).

The point is people don't want to hear my issues. They might listen just to be polite, but even my best friend is probably tired of hearing about it. I just feel so alone in this and this is my first break up. I don't know what to do