Are White men sentenced less than Black for domestic violence against their wives?

• Foofa

The racial disparities in our legal and social systems are well established and extend far beyond just domestic violence. A black mother is also more likely than a white mother to have her children removed from her even if their circumstances are identical.

Are you reading those stupid retarded leftist media like Huffpost or New York times?? There's no such thing. The libtards are overexaggerating this issue. I know you are a victim of leftist propaganda.

3% of US population, black males from 14 -35 years old, commit 54% of the murders in America.

Blacks get slightly longer sentences than whites for the same crime. Women get notably lighter sentences than men for the same crime. There is both a race and gender bias in criminal sentencing.

According to studies that seems to be the truth,but how bias is the study is my question. Are they looking at the fact of prior convictions or just the of skin color to push a certain narrative?

These questions always pop up in my head. I'm black and I've been to jail twice. Once for super speeder and another for driving with suspended licence. A white guy in the jail with me had a Driving with suspended license and only got a fine. I got a fine and 10 days in jail.

I could have easily said it was because he's white and I'm black but the fact of the matter is my judge was black and I had prior chargers.

Capt Dan just leaves the country, gets promoted, returns a hero.