Are White men sentenced less than Black for domestic violence against their wives?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The racial disparities in our legal and social systems are well established and extend far beyond just domestic violence. A black mother is also more likely than a white mother to have her children removed from her even if their circumstances are identical.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Are you reading those stupid retarded leftist media like Huffpost or New York times?? There's no such thing. The libtards are overexaggerating this issue. I know you are a victim of leftist propaganda.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

3% of US population, black males from 14 -35 years old, commit 54% of the murders in America.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Blacks get slightly longer sentences than whites for the same crime. Women get notably lighter sentences than men for the same crime. There is both a race and gender bias in criminal sentencing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

According to studies that seems to be the truth,but how bias is the study is my question. Are they looking at the fact of prior convictions or just the of skin color to push a certain narrative?

These questions always pop up in my head. I'm black and I've been to jail twice. Once for super speeder and another for driving with suspended licence. A white guy in the jail with me had a Driving with suspended license and only got a fine. I got a fine and 10 days in jail.

I could have easily said it was because he's white and I'm black but the fact of the matter is my judge was black and I had prior chargers.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Capt Dan just leaves the country, gets promoted, returns a hero.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.