Periods Disappeared?

Hi, I'm 22 y/o and have had regular periods since the age of 14, but since February this year I've had none at all. I feel perfectly healthy, and even went to the doctor for blood tests which came back normal. I'm on a waiting list for a scan for polycystic ovaries, but I don't think it's... show more Hi,

I'm 22 y/o and have had regular periods since the age of 14, but since February this year I've had none at all.

I feel perfectly healthy, and even went to the doctor for blood tests which came back normal.

I'm on a waiting list for a scan for polycystic ovaries, but I don't think it's likely that I have it as I'm not displaying any other symptoms.

Also, I exercise quite a bit which could potentially be a reason for them stopping, and I hear that this can result in bone loss? Not sure if a bone density scan is necessary at the moment (the waiting list for one is huuuge in my country).

Can anyone advise what I can do about this, as I don't like the idea of simply waiting and hoping that they come back, and I'm not keen on the idea of going on the pill to get them back.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks!