Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

How can I Iose weight to get to around 95 lb. when I am 180 lb. right now??? and what should I start eating?

I tried to exercise and gave up plenty of times. I cry every time I give up. its so hard to handle this weight as 11 year old. I cant starve myself and stuff. help me pls!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

You should see a doctor about this, a specialist in weight control if you can. There are a number of things you can do like removing the wrong foods from your house, eating more fruits and vegetables and less chicken and fish, and almost no beef. And Benefiber makes a supplement which reduces hunger pains but follow directions to avoid ending up with diahrrea.

You are just a child, not even a teenager. You need advice from a dr and your parents help so that you won't harm your health and development.

Exercise doesn't cause weight loss. Weight loss is all about what you're eating. Of course, exercise helps to tone our bodies and it boosts metabolism. but if a person is eating shitty foods, they aren't going to lose an ounce.

try the Ketogenic way of eating. I guarantee you'll lose weight and at the same time, you're going to feel pretty good. Make sure you get your electrolytes daily (look it up).

https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto

talk to your parents/doctor about it, its good you want to better yourself, but I don't advise handling it all on your own

Learn some self discipline and don't keep giving up. There is no shortcut to losing weight.