Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 11 months ago

Do you care about the Amazon rainforest?

70 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

you bet. one quarter of all species live there. indians live there. they have been fighting first the portuguese and now the cattle barons to keep their amazon. they love their trees, all life, and there is so much of it there.. or was. bolsonaro kills the indian chiefs and allows the rivers to be poisoned thru the search for gold. once it is gone, it will not come back. there is a point of inflection after which the forest will start dying on its own, it creates its own weather, and if it loses its size it will no longer be able to do so.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

if people do not care then we will lose this fantastic rainforest and it produces oxygen and has wildlife we do not even know about yet and could have plants that can produce medicines,

this planet is the only one that can sustain life and so to lose wildlife and habitats etc is just killing us off and what a glum world future generations will inherit with just DVDs of the rainforests and wildlife to show that they even existed.

So they say we could have swung from tree to tree the length of the British isles and never have touched the ground and so there are a few questions about the destruction of our woodland.

Robin hood had to be filmed overseas.

• susan
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I care in theory, and I'm aware of the fires, but on the other hand, I feel strangely unable to keep my mind on it, too. Other things affecting my life feel more immediate and that's where my focus tends to stay.

• 11 months ago

yes i think it is the most important thing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Depends. What’s the next day delivery like? And does the rainforest offer Amazon Prime like Jeff Bezos?

• 11 months ago

NO I am not a save the atmosphere person ........ are you?

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

It matters to the entire planet even if don’t realize.

• 11 months ago

I’m not aware about any threats to it.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Not really but I am sad on what’s happening right now.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Yes..............................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.