Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 11 months ago

Do you care about the Amazon rainforest?

you bet. one quarter of all species live there. indians live there. they have been fighting first the portuguese and now the cattle barons to keep their amazon. they love their trees, all life, and there is so much of it there.. or was. bolsonaro kills the indian chiefs and allows the rivers to be poisoned thru the search for gold. once it is gone, it will not come back. there is a point of inflection after which the forest will start dying on its own, it creates its own weather, and if it loses its size it will no longer be able to do so.

if people do not care then we will lose this fantastic rainforest and it produces oxygen and has wildlife we do not even know about yet and could have plants that can produce medicines,

this planet is the only one that can sustain life and so to lose wildlife and habitats etc is just killing us off and what a glum world future generations will inherit with just DVDs of the rainforests and wildlife to show that they even existed.

So they say we could have swung from tree to tree the length of the British isles and never have touched the ground and so there are a few questions about the destruction of our woodland.

Robin hood had to be filmed overseas.

• susan

I care in theory, and I'm aware of the fires, but on the other hand, I feel strangely unable to keep my mind on it, too. Other things affecting my life feel more immediate and that's where my focus tends to stay.

yes i think it is the most important thing

Depends. What’s the next day delivery like? And does the rainforest offer Amazon Prime like Jeff Bezos?

NO I am not a save the atmosphere person ........ are you?

It matters to the entire planet even if don’t realize.

I’m not aware about any threats to it.

Not really but I am sad on what’s happening right now.

Yes..............................