Do you think I got the job at Hooter’s?

So I applied at Hooter’s and they called me in for an interview. I came in, it went well, and the manager told me to come back in a couple of days for the second interview which is trying on the uniform. I went in today, tried it on, and I think it looked good. They made me sign this agreement on the line next to... show more So I applied at Hooter’s and they called me in for an interview. I came in, it went well, and the manager told me to come back in a couple of days for the second interview which is trying on the uniform. I went in today, tried it on, and I think it looked good. They made me sign this agreement on the line next to “employee’s signature”. Then one of the girl’s took my picture (I think it looked pretty good) and she showed the manager and told me to go talk to him. He said they would review my application and get approval from all the managers and call me back in a few days to let me know whether or not I got the job. They seemed to like me, but I feel like if they did they would’ve hired me on the spot. I’m not sure though, I’ve heard different things.
7 answers 7