Our bus driver told us today that there would be a sub tomorrow morning. She is really mean what should I do?

She is always early and will purposefully leave kids behind and write people up for not being out five to ten minutes early. She has strict rules and will scream, yell, and write people up over little things that our regular bus driver lets us do. She even cussed sometimes. All my friend was doing was flipping his... show more She is always early and will purposefully leave kids behind and write people up for not being out five to ten minutes early. She has strict rules and will scream, yell, and write people up over little things that our regular bus driver lets us do. She even cussed sometimes. All my friend was doing was flipping his Gatorade and when she yelled about it we got it out of the isle. But that was not enough no flipping it on the seat earthier. So she made him give it to her and she threw it away. She will not change the radio. She pulls over and screams at us. She has also called her supervisor on. If my parents complain all they say is we will talk to the driver and then she is sometimes back on the next day doing the same things. She is really, really, really mean. We have had mean drivers before but she is the meanest of them all. She even blasts the music in our ears if we are too loud.
1 answer 1