Dad is an alcoholic and my mother wants me to fix it as the only son. How do I do this?

Update: I have two sisters but the burden is always put on me.
Update 2: When he gets drunk my mother gets mad at me instead of him and I am usually not even there (I am 25 and out on my own). He's been an alcoholic for years but it has worsened in recent years. She says only I can save him. She refuses to do an intervention like I have suggested and makes me keep it a secret. I am... show more When he gets drunk my mother gets mad at me instead of him and I am usually not even there (I am 25 and out on my own). He's been an alcoholic for years but it has worsened in recent years. She says only I can save him. She refuses to do an intervention like I have suggested and makes me keep it a secret. I am starting to realize my mother is sicker then he is. What do I do? I have spoken to him about it and he denies it and says I am listening to my mother too much and curses about her.