Transgender question 💙💗⚪️💗💙?

Are transgenders always born that way and feel like they are the opposite sex or are there some that are curious and want to experience what its like to be the opposite sex?

This is my opinion. People are not born this way. This is developed.

• Ramsay

Sick in the head !!!!!!!!! A waste of my time and yours !!!!!!!!

• Rob

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      vapid cᴜnt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Once again I agree with Elizabeth.

A post I use to explain the difference between "transgender" and "transsexual":

“Transgender” is an umbrella term that covers many diverse groups that have little or nothing to do with each other. Many people assume it refers just to transsexual people, but they are wrong. Transsexual people only represent a small fraction of those who are considered “transgender”. And for the record a transsexual person is someone who was born with a gender identity-body mismatch, literally a female brain in a male body or vice-versa. It is a naturally occurring birth condition. Through the process of TRANSITION transsexual people change their bodies to match the true inner gender and assume a gender appropriate role in society. Also one does not “become” transsexual; as I said we are BORN that way.

“Transgender” refers to anyone who varies from the societal norms for their gender as assigned at birth. Other than transsexual people other groups under the transgender umbrella include:

Androgynes

Gender fluid

Genderqueer

Gender non-conforming/Non-binary

Genderf*ck

A-gender

Bi-gender

Two-spirit

Neutrois

And more.

You can read more about gender identity and transsexualism here:

http://forum.beginninglifeforums.com/index.php/t/1...

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TS.html#...

To further complicate things: Many transsexual people don't like to use the term "transsexual" because of the stigma attached to the word, so many think it's about sex, not gender. Anywho, as a result many transsexual people today use the umbrella term "transgender" instead. You really have to ask the person involved which they prefer. Personally I don't use either term except when I'm online. Off-line I'm just plain female.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transexual (post-op)

Transgender is an umbrella term covering many different conditions dealing with cross gender behaviors. Some of those conditions can be choices, that some people choose to explore.

The one type of transgender that is definitely a birth condition is "transsexual". Those are people born with the brain structure of one sex, but the sex organs of the other.

The vast majority nowadays try the "tranny thang" out because it's viewed as cool and edgy among some millennials.

But the poor things that go through with the sex-change operation will inevitably find themselves mutilated for life.

So it's a very sad and tragic situation.

• Elizabeth

So then, V-Lady, when exactly did YOU try the "tranny thang"?

Probably both ways. I think either is fair enough.

• Rob

Most are born trans but some people may suffer from an identity crisis for psychosocial reasons.

Born totally crazy!!