I want to Upgrade from Nikon APSC camera D5300? but do not know which system to go for?

I have outgrown my d5300 with Sigma 17-50 f2.8 system. I am thinking to upgrade next year. with many mirrorless systems and micro four third camers. I am feeling really lost... which system i shoudl adopt. size wise micro four third camers are really good but then again fullframe mirrorless camers arent as big as... show more I have outgrown my d5300 with Sigma 17-50 f2.8 system. I am thinking to upgrade next year. with many mirrorless systems and micro four third camers. I am feeling really lost... which system i shoudl adopt. size wise micro four third camers are really good but then again fullframe mirrorless camers arent as big as DSLRs used to be.

I cant push my nikon more than 800 ISO...the noise start to show up. so that is something I am looking to improve with my system...... Between canon and Nikon I feel that canon system is like Apple ios and Nikon is like android.... Canon system much easier to follow....Example some nikon cameras do not have auto focus motor built in. So when I rented lenses i really had to look out. I do not think I will stick to APSC system ....would go for a fullframe or micro four third.

Any ideas, help , tips ?

Thanks
8 answers 8