I have some weird head symptoms with my ears, throat, and nose. Should I go into the doctor?

So for the past half year I have been dealing with random ear aches. I will get random ringing in one ear and sometimes sharp head pain for like 15 seconds. I had an ear infection once but he didn t think I needed to be on antibiotics so I didn t take them. My ear doesn t consistently hurt, it is very random.... show more So for the past half year I have been dealing with random ear aches. I will get random ringing in one ear and sometimes sharp head pain for like 15 seconds. I had an ear infection once but he didn t think I needed to be on antibiotics so I didn t take them. My ear doesn t consistently hurt, it is very random. However, the past couple weeks I have been getting jaw soreness. I assumed it was because I haven t had wisdom teeth removed. I also go through phases at work usually in the later afternoon where I have a hard time catching my breath. This happened probably once every other week the last three months. This week though its been occurring everyday and along with that my throat is really dry because I can t breath out of my nose very well. I have always had allergies in the summer and I take Flonase for it. My sinuses are known to be bad as well. I don t know if I am totally overthinking everything and it s just anxiety taking its toll on me along with some allergies. But it freaks me out at work. I have to leave the office sometimes just to calm down and catch my breath. It usually goes away by the time I get home from work which makes me think its anxiety. I use to be super active because I was on my college track and xc team, but I haven t been as active this summer since I graduated. Maybe my body is adjusting to it. I have no clue, but I feel dumb mentioning these things if I go into the doctor because it s very random occurrences and not consistent.