Already lost my virginity but still suffering the penetration pain during intercourse?

I got married last month. And it’s been 2 weeks i lost virginity, yes it was bit painful then and i knew that it happens only on first time then increasing the elasticity. now we are trying to sexually active on every night but every times it hurts when my husband tried to penetrate initially though i felt... show more I got married last month. And it’s been 2 weeks i lost virginity, yes it was bit painful then and i knew that it happens only on first time then increasing the elasticity. now we are trying to sexually active on every night but every times it hurts when my husband tried to penetrate initially though i felt better after a while but it’s awkward for us to start . We tried KY gel two times but didn’t get positive results.