Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Already lost my virginity but still suffering the penetration pain during intercourse?

I got married last month. And it’s been 2 weeks i lost virginity, yes it was bit painful then and i knew that it happens only on first time then increasing the elasticity. now we are trying to sexually active on every night but every times it hurts when my husband tried to penetrate initially though i felt better after a while but it’s awkward for us to start . We tried KY gel two times but didn’t get positive results.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Go see a gynecologist as there may be a physical reason why this is happening. Sex should not be painful, if it is it could be due to either a health issue or failure of your partner to relax you properly beforehand. Going straight into sexual intercourse without foreplay is a bad idea...even if you use lube. Your partner needs to start arousing you first before he tries penetration, if you can have an orgasm beforehand it will help a lot (if this is not a physical problem). Sex should get easier and more pleasurable when he knows what he's doing down there...pain is a sign to stop.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

It usually takes awhile for the woman to become comfortable with intercourse and for the pain to go away. It also depends a bit on size -- if the husband has a larger penis or the woman has a tighter vagina, it may take longer for the pain to go away.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.