Anonymous

I got moved to Packing over one mistake out in the Truck Yard in an Amazon Warehouse? My anxiety has gone through the roof over it too?

I have anxiety I’m going to get shït for not meeting Targets or end up really hating the job and wanting to quit but I need the money, I don’t have qualifications. Took me months to get this job, I’m 19. I’m going to try and get forklift truck training and try and do that job, pretty easy, not too hard work, not standing up for 10 hours either, worried they might not let me or something though. What do I do? Like I said I need the money, I can’t just quit.

I love how you claim to hate me but you’re so obsessed you’re following my questions 24/7💜

Go away troll.

Everybody please report this for posting the same question over and over again, which is explicitly against the community guidelines:

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

“Misusing Answers

Don't create multiple accounts to troll or otherwise violate these guidelines or the Yahoo Terms of Service. Don't post things that are incomprehensible or in the wrong language, and don't post the same question over and over again.

Your mental illness does not belong in careers. You have been suicidal for years. GO FOR IT.