Question for mobile repair experts! What's wrong with my iPhone 5c and can it get fixed?

I took my phone to a repair company because it had NO SERVICE i n the corner of the screen which meant I couldn't call, text or use mobile data (4g) and nobody could call or text me so the repair company put a new chip in it and since they placed the new chip inside it my service came back for a week or two but it stopped again and went to NO SERVICE again so I went to another repair company and they told me that it needed a base band chip and they installed the new baseband chip but it did not resolve the problem because I still had NO SERVICE which I found annoying so I took it back to the first company and they said my phone is unrepairable so I tried loads of online tips such as removing and reinserting sim, manually setting the network, reset the network settings, reset the whole phone to factory settings, turning aeroplane on and off several times, set location on and off,turned roaming on updated carrier settings checked and reset carrier data network settings, did a software update and I did so much more in settings and on my phone.

In the about section on my phone it says:

Network: Not available.

Capacity: 5.23GB

Available: 3.88GB

Version: 10.3.3 (14G60)

Carrier: giffgaff 28.3

Model: MG902B/A

Serial Number: (Serial Number is there).

Wi-fi Address: (Wi fi address is there).

Bluetooth: F0:DB:F8:AD:30:6A

IMEI: (IMEI number is also displayed).

ICCID: (ICCID number is also shown).

Modem firmware: 7.60.00

Do you know if anything can be done to fix my iPhone 5c?

you need to get off the computer and go to a apple store and fix it and also IPHONE 5C IS OLD GET A NEW ONE EVEN A IPHONE 5S IS STILL SUPPORTEDDD

Check for the range of service, it can access.

Me I would just buy a replacement phone, if phone has issues with motherboard then I wouldn't bother messing with it. IPhone 5 and 6 phones are cheap now on ebay used/refurbished. I'm not an expert but I have replaced iPhone screens and battery's before.

It appears that everything including the proverbial kitchen sink

has been tried without success.

Has it been examined at an Apple store?

If not, take it to one.

Otherwise, replace it.