Question for mobile repair experts! What's wrong with my iPhone 5c and can it get fixed?

I took my phone to a repair company because it had NO SERVICE i n the corner of the screen which meant I couldn't call, text or use mobile data (4g) and nobody could call or text me so the repair company put a new chip in it and since they placed the new chip inside it my service came back for a week or two but... show more I took my phone to a repair company because it had NO SERVICE i n the corner of the screen which meant I couldn't call, text or use mobile data (4g) and nobody could call or text me so the repair company put a new chip in it and since they placed the new chip inside it my service came back for a week or two but it stopped again and went to NO SERVICE again so I went to another repair company and they told me that it needed a base band chip and they installed the new baseband chip but it did not resolve the problem because I still had NO SERVICE which I found annoying so I took it back to the first company and they said my phone is unrepairable so I tried loads of online tips such as removing and reinserting sim, manually setting the network, reset the network settings, reset the whole phone to factory settings, turning aeroplane on and off several times, set location on and off,turned roaming on updated carrier settings checked and reset carrier data network settings, did a software update and I did so much more in settings and on my phone.

In the about section on my phone it says:

Network: Not available.
Capacity: 5.23GB
Available: 3.88GB
Version: 10.3.3 (14G60)
Carrier: giffgaff 28.3
Model: MG902B/A
Serial Number: (Serial Number is there).
Wi-fi Address: (Wi fi address is there).
Bluetooth: F0:DB:F8:AD:30:6A
IMEI: (IMEI number is also displayed).
ICCID: (ICCID number is also shown).
Modem firmware: 7.60.00

Do you know if anything can be done to fix my iPhone 5c?