Should I spay my kitten?

We have 3 male cats ranging 1-2years old and we just got a female kitten aged 16 weeks. The boys have been really good with her and are treating her like a little sibling or like their kid. They’re doing a lot better than we thought they would! All our boys are neutered. My mom, who I live with, does not want to... show more We have 3 male cats ranging 1-2years old and we just got a female kitten aged 16 weeks. The boys have been really good with her and are treating her like a little sibling or like their kid. They’re doing a lot better than we thought they would!
All our boys are neutered. My mom, who I live with, does not want to spay the kitten because she’s nervous about the surgery in general and the effects it leaves (scars and lopsided belly). I’m trying to convince her to spay the kitten due to health benefits but also because I’m worried that when she goes into heat she can still have sex with the other cats even if they’re fixed, so I want to prevent her going into heat.
I have evidence I’m going to show my mom concerning the health benefits but is there something out there that attests to the likelihood that a female kitten raised like a sibling or kid to a male cat will grow up and become sexually involved together? She would need that to be convinced.