How are my family finding my instagram??

I don’t have my phone number connected to the account, my instagram name doesn’t have my last name on and my profile picture isn’t a picture of my face and you wouldn’t be able to know it was me and my account is on private. I don’t follow anyone in my family nor anyone that they would know! It’s impossible for... show more I don’t have my phone number connected to the account, my instagram name doesn’t have my last name on and my profile picture isn’t a picture of my face and you wouldn’t be able to know it was me and my account is on private. I don’t follow anyone in my family nor anyone that they would know! It’s impossible for them to find me and I don’t know how they are. The reason I know they found me is because they are coming up on my suggested to follow. I don’t have my Facebook connected to Instagram so idk what’s happening. I have no privacy in real life and tbh I don’t want my family looking all up on my business on instagram. There’s nothing bad on there that I would be super embarrassed of them seeing but it’s nice to have somewhere I can have my own life lmao and post stuff