Amelia asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

Hearing muffled again a week after syringing?

I got my ears syringed a while ago and they seemed to be much better. My ears were blocked very badly but now one ear is back the same way again. The ringing and muffledness is driving me crazy. The outside of my ear hurts too. It feels like the opening is swollen. I'm so worried about hearing loss but i can't go to the doctor for a good while. Anyone know what could be the problem?

Sounds as though you have a recurring problem of a build up of wax in the ears. Last time you found relief by having your ears syringed and it was much better. You need to have this done again. Only a personal examination can determine if there is any other problem, and no-one here can do that across the internet. What on earth is wrong with you that makes you think that they can ?

• Amelia6 months agoReport

I never said they could... i just wanted to see what people think based on what i said. No need to be a prick.

• Tavy

Inflamation of the ear. Take Ibroprufen, and don't put anything in it.