How do I ask my mum for a bra when I find her a little hard to talk to?

So recently my mum bought me this random bra to put under my clothes. I usually wearing training ones ( which are now becoming tight) but the problem with these is the straps when I wear certain things. She bought me this strapless one so I can wear it under clothing like dresses when going out, but because it’s a... show more So recently my mum bought me this random bra to put under my clothes. I usually wearing training ones ( which are now becoming tight) but the problem with these is the straps when I wear certain things. She bought me this strapless one so I can wear it under clothing like dresses when going out, but because it’s a random one it’s too big. I have to wear it on the tightest hook and the cups are wayyyyy to big, I told her this and she said it didn’t matter but it looks ridiculous when I wear it and way to big for my frame since I am sim and it is heavily padded. I’ve measured myself and I think I am around a 28A/28B, yes that’s not that big and I could probably go without one but it’s embarrassing changing for p.e being the only one in a vest or training bra, since I am in high school. Me and my mum don’t really have that relationship where we talk about things like this so I don’t know who to tell her about this, I remember when I first asked for training bras I felt like I was about to die of embarrassment bc she doesn’t make herself the easiest person to talk to and she through all my points back in my face just to take me to get some anyways. I feel like I should be able to talk to her about this but I just don’t know how.