Terhell asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

I quit smoking but I don’t feel better?

I still smoke weed and drink alcohol, I ate a lot of junk food, and worked out but quitting cigarettes didn’t make my life better.

Maybe if I quit weed I’ll feel better? I smoke a lot of weed, and don’t drink that often. But I still feel like crap all the time.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Maybe change your diet to whole, healthy foods and get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night. And you could start limiting the weed smoking.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

quit the junk food also and the alcohol if your drinking to get drunk everyday .

I quit smoking and drink up to only 2 drinks when I drink. Junk food lacks the nutrition your body and brain needs .

I quit smoking weed a long time a go. I only consume it. It helps me sleep .

Don’t go back to smoking ever

• Thomas
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

First of all, you should feel grateful you laid off the cigarettes, you're telling yourself the only thing you care about is YOU. My doctor told me, even though I never smoked, is if you smoke, then vape. If you never smoked, don't vape.

Refrain from alcohol and weed, and get support from a family member or friend, you'll feel so much better you escaped from being the cigarette's prisoner.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Quit the crappy food, booze and the weed for 6 weeks then see how you feel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.