Terhell asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

I quit smoking but I don’t feel better?

I still smoke weed and drink alcohol, I ate a lot of junk food, and worked out but quitting cigarettes didn’t make my life better.

Maybe if I quit weed I’ll feel better? I smoke a lot of weed, and don’t drink that often. But I still feel like crap all the time.

Maybe change your diet to whole, healthy foods and get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night. And you could start limiting the weed smoking.

quit the junk food also and the alcohol if your drinking to get drunk everyday .

I quit smoking and drink up to only 2 drinks when I drink. Junk food lacks the nutrition your body and brain needs .

I quit smoking weed a long time a go. I only consume it. It helps me sleep .

Don’t go back to smoking ever

• Thomas

First of all, you should feel grateful you laid off the cigarettes, you're telling yourself the only thing you care about is YOU. My doctor told me, even though I never smoked, is if you smoke, then vape. If you never smoked, don't vape.

Refrain from alcohol and weed, and get support from a family member or friend, you'll feel so much better you escaped from being the cigarette's prisoner.

Quit the crappy food, booze and the weed for 6 weeks then see how you feel.