I just bought a Can Am Ryker. Anyone have experience with three wheeled motorcycles?

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

Well? How does it ride?

• Road Warrior3 months agoReport

Ron: Sorry to get you involved in a family feud. It's chicken **** that a blocked users feels he must get "last word" under anothers' comments...hint., hint...

• 3 months ago

Hmm, looks like a Snowmobile tome...with wheels! Nope, not a motorcycle.

• 3 months ago

That's a cool looking ride! I've ridden recumbant trikes with the same configuration (pedal powered) - and the thing that took the longest time to get used to was not counter-steering. I assume the can-am is the same way.

Try to lean on, and you land on your Head. That's why the new quads are all 4 wheel. I met two with plates in their heads from losing it on old 3 wheeled ATC 90 or 110.

• 3 months ago

BTW, a 3 wheeler is never a : "motorcycle"", unless it has a detachable side car.

Beyond that, No. A gal in the ALR , Michele, bought a Slingshot, is it similar?

The TriGlides and SSs all ride tail on our runs., so cagers can "See" them and not crowd us riders. Good to have some storage space for a first aid kit and a reflective triangle.

• opinionated
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

wrong, my state and most others define M/C as having 3 wheels or less
      you need a m/c endorsement to be on the road, and follow helmet laws , if you state has one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Looks just as easy to kill yourself on as a regular m/c.

• 3 months ago

Nope, and never will. It is my personal opinion they're for women, or men afraid to ride a real motorcycle.

• curmudgeon55
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

No legs riders? check out VA hospital parking lot sometime, hand controls on trike conversions, some sidecar rigs with wheel chair in side car. BMW/ sidecar rally used to have parking spots reserved for the amputees- trikes and special sidecars rigs mostly, couple 'Training wheel ' rigs also..

• 3 months ago

I hears they were a little squirrely but haven't rode one

• audrey
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Looks like a kids big wheel. You shoulda got a Harley!

• 3 months ago

Which end is the front?

Those two wheels. Slingshots are accepted by the MC clubs I have ridden with. just have to ride Tail...

• 3 months ago

Yeah, what about them?

• Ron
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

It's a bit late to ask

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.