Check my hypothesis and give me some feedback for my essay please?

Sorry for my English, I am not a native English speaker. I am writing an essay and I was said that my research question and my hypothesis don’t match. How can I restate my hypothesis? If you see something wrong please let me know it, thanks: Research question: How the newspaper X’s informative agenda... show more Sorry for my English, I am not a native English speaker. I am writing an essay and I was said that my research question and my hypothesis don’t match. How can I restate my hypothesis? If you see something wrong please let me know it, thanks:

Research question:

How the newspaper X’s informative agenda demonstrated its affiliation to Communism during the nationalization of the mine Y (1980-1987)?

Hypothesis:

During the problem of nationalization of mine Y (1980-1987), facing the Brazilian State and the mining company ABC, the newspaper X assumed a Communist policy demonstrated in its articles.
1 answer 1