Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 10 months ago

Are remainers traitors to the UK?

They want to overturn a democratic decision and they always badmouth their country saying stuff like "Britain will be an irrelevant country after Brexit"

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

they can say whatever

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

No not traitors as the vast majority of remainers want what they think is best for the country, and they do, they're more likely to be none believers in a truly independent UK and not just the UK, but also for France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc etc etc

They see no long term future for these countries other than being place names on a map in some united states of Europe.

It'll never work, well not with their present populations it won't.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Remainers are not remaining in some of the beloved traditions of England as the island kingdom, that's for sure. Likewise, the overturning of a democratic vote is rather misguided. If the decision were to turn out poorly, the UK would be welcomed back into the Continental fold.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Foooking brexit again.

I'm of 4 a dump.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

OFF, not of.
      For not four!
      Thick remaniac!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

This is the height of fascism, if you disagree with me you're a traitor, I knew the brexit movement was built on fascism from the start, if it ever happens it wont be long before it becomes an offence to refuse to pretend brexit was a great idea even if the country is crumbling.

• 10 months ago

1. It wasn't a democratic decision. Leave cheated by criminally overspending. They also lied about Turkey's accession to the EU, and the money that our NHS would gain from leaving EU.

2. The way that we shall be leaving is nothing like what was promised or suggested by the Leave campaign over three years ago. It's reasonable to ask people three years on "Is this what you want?". Remember, in that time the Conservative Party has twice been able to change its mind over its leadership.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr Sceptic
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

Turkey are not joining EU, and there was never any prospect they would. Why didn't they put £200million? Why lie? And you ignored the criminal overspend which invalidated the referendum. I'd just like to see a referendum conducted legally and honestly. I'd accept any result conducted like that.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Yes, they are.....had they won they wouldn't contemplate us leaving against the wishes of the people., yet they are ignoring the will of the people as they don't like the result.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lôn
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Only the losers want a replay....England would love to replay last week's match, Wales wouldn't be so keen. You can't keep having another go in the hope you'll win next time! 17.4 million voted to LEAVE, 16 million voted to REMAIN....can you work out who won?

• Brian
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I think those who want to remain in the EU, which includes myself, are simply worried that our current happy and successful country MAY be damaged by Brexit.

Some 'experts' say we will face ruin, mass unemployment etc.

Others say we'll be fine

But we're already fine, so why take such a big risk?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

No. Brexiters were traitors.........they tried to separate us from our European brothers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.