Any weed growing pros out there?

Hi, I have found myself paying sickening amounts of money for a bit of smoke so I'm going to attempt a small grow of 1 or 2 plants. Problem is I am not very knowledgeable on the subject and I have never grown so much as a potato... and I'm from Ireland!! So basically can anyone help me pin point exactly... show more Hi, I have found myself paying sickening amounts of money for a bit of smoke so I'm going to attempt a small grow of 1 or 2 plants.

Problem is I am not very knowledgeable on the subject and I have never grown so much as a potato... and I'm from Ireland!! So basically can anyone help me pin point exactly what I need and what kind of feed I need and what schedule I should feed. I have seen small hydroponic grow tents on Amazon for £50 and grow lights from £30-70, is this the sort of thing I need?

The space I have to grow is approx. 4x4x8ft and it is in an outdoor shed. Another concern I have is it is coming into the colder seasons soon, will the hydroponic tent make the seasons and temperature irrelevant?

I know I am very ignorant on the subject but any help to point me in the right direction would be very helpful.

Many Thanks!