Andy asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 6 months ago

Any weed growing pros out there?

Hi, I have found myself paying sickening amounts of money for a bit of smoke so I'm going to attempt a small grow of 1 or 2 plants.

Problem is I am not very knowledgeable on the subject and I have never grown so much as a potato... and I'm from Ireland!! So basically can anyone help me pin point exactly what I need and what kind of feed I need and what schedule I should feed. I have seen small hydroponic grow tents on Amazon for £50 and grow lights from £30-70, is this the sort of thing I need?

The space I have to grow is approx. 4x4x8ft and it is in an outdoor shed. Another concern I have is it is coming into the colder seasons soon, will the hydroponic tent make the seasons and temperature irrelevant?

I know I am very ignorant on the subject but any help to point me in the right direction would be very helpful.

Many Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

There is all the information you will ever need on line. Here are just a couple sites: https://www.growweedeasy.com and https://forum.grasscity.com . I'm in California (weed friendly) and also grow in a shed but can't grow about 3 months a year because it gets too hot. Even semi-serious growers out here usually use a room in their house with A.C. My shed, however, has no climate control and it's not well sealed so bugs are a problem (worse in the heat). Out here there are many hydroponics shops all of which specialize in everything needed to grow weed as well as expert advice. For a very small grow I would not bother with a hydroponic set up. I use a King 1000 grow light (under $100 US if you shop on line). It works great for veg and with a 4 plant grow I can grow about a pound a year of some very good product. It is, however, not great for flower. For great flower look at quantum board LED lights but they are roughly $500+ US. Good luck.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

My garden's full of weeds...you're welcome to take them.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope.................................

• Andy6 months agoReport

what's the point of commenting then?? thanks anyway

• This oddly sounds illegal to me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nancy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Because people are going to confess to a federal crime on a social media site.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.