Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

foul vaginal discharge , lower back pain and pain during sex what could be causing this ?

I’m 19 years old and I have had lower back pain since having my son a year a go but I thought it would have gone away by now also I have incontinence it started a few months ago , I have also been getting pain throughout sex and vaginal discharge that is clear but doesn’t smell very nice what could be causing this ?

Did you have an epidural? Maybe that is causing your back pain? My daughter is 6 months and my back hurts constantly I thought maybe it was because of the epidural

If you have been suffering with this pain for the better part of a year, why haven't you mentioned it to your gynecologist? This is serious...too serious to be left to random answers on an internet chat board. Please go see your doctor immediately, pain during sex and lower back pain are problems that don't just disappear. There's tests to be run...the sooner you do this, the sooner you can catch whatever medical problems you are experiencing before they cause permanent or irreversible damage.

I can't diagnose you, but I do know that any kind of pelvic inflammatory disease can ultimately cause difficulties with conception. As you clearly are suffering with something gynae related, I think you should get checked out by your doctor.