How long does it take to sail from Brookings, Oregon to the Ryukyu Islands on a sail boat?

Like how many months would it take just sailing on a sail boat along. Leaving from Oregon. Along with how many days at sea. While making stops at California, Mexico and Hawaii. Also adding the Marshall Islands (Kwajalein), the Mariana Islands (Saipan, Tinian and Guam), Palau (Peleliu), Bonin Islands (Iwo Jima) and the Ryukyu Islands (Okinawa, le Shima, Keramas and Iheya)

Six months to a year, depending on boat, stops, calms, pirates, storms, currents, breakdowns, running out of supplies. You will need a lot of luck.

And if you have to ask a question like that in this forum, obvious you do not have enough experience to pull this off.

Source(s): My neighbor's son is a pro yacht captain, I have talked to him a lot about his work. And I crewed on a geophysical vessel for 3 months, 49 years ago during hurricane season in Caribbean. We had storms, breakdowns, and ran out of water.

Way too many variables.

What kind of boat? A 26 foot tub with small rig is a heck of a lot slower than a 65 foot racing cat.

How much time spent in port?

Have to do a lot of research into a trip like this. Have to be prepared for days if not weeks of no wind, storms for days, have spares and know how to fix your boat at sea.

On the direct route, it might be very long - since you'll have the current and wind against you.

I've found an estimate for the southern barefoot route on the German Wikipedia https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blauwasserrouten - 8000 nm from Panama to eastern Australia, At 120-140 nm/day, 50-70 days.