Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 months ago

What are some movies you thought would be really good but turned out to be crap?

For me, Gamer (with Gerard Butler) was one.

BQ: a movie you thought would suck but turned out really good?

For me, The Pianist (with Adrian Brody).

Favorite Answer

Logan. Everyone was raving about this movie like it was the BEST Wolverine movie ***EVER***-

I couldn't believe how dull and boring it actually was.

Conversely, I expected absolutely nothing out of Guardians of the Galaxy. It looked really stupid......a talking tree.......an armed racoon......a green alien......(heavy eye roll).........

but then I saw it, and was really blown away by how GOOD it actually was. ! I'm a total fan now!

Drax is a hoot!

• SW-6

Thought it would be good but it turned out really bad? The Grey / Liam Neeson

Thought it would be bad but it turned out really good? Spice World / The Spice Girls

:)

Source(s): The Pianist was good!!!
  • Pete

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I've heard a lot of people rave about it, so I decided to watch it. It's just two guys on drugs mumbling to each other! I've tried to watch it twice, but both time I turned it off before the end.

BQ: I took my kid to see Alita: Battle Angel thinking it was going to be mediocre, but it turned out to be pretty darn good!