What's the personality Traits of an Irish/Italian person?

So, I had a discussion with my 2 friends on a Private Roblox game (Yes I play games) And we were talking about the traits of our parents races. My one friend said that Italians traits are more aggressive and mostly angry and Irish are more overprotective. Backstory my mom is Irish and overprotective and my dad is a... show more So, I had a discussion with my 2 friends on a Private Roblox game (Yes I play games) And we were talking about the traits of our parents races. My one friend said that Italians traits are more aggressive and mostly angry and Irish are more overprotective. Backstory my mom is Irish and overprotective and my dad is a little aggressive and gets angry. But my question is what is the traits of a half Irish and Italian person? I'm half Irish and Italian btw. Now I'll explain my personality a bit. I am a nice guy but people see me as a jerk sometimes but I'm truly not. I can be overprotective when it comes to someone hurting my friends. And if I see someone being mean I insult them. What are my traits?
2 answers 2