Why do Hispanics/Latinos and Asians still have a colonial mentality?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

Âlông w/ blacks & Indians + even certain

kind of white folk have been raisd to think

in a colonial way by our socity sad ťô śây!

• 3 months ago

I don't know about Asians. As for Hispanics/Lations, the answer seems obvious to me: they're descendants of the colonizers.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Ching Chong from China.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don't get any of this, Latina is still located in Europe. They don't even Spanish in Latina, they never have. The people from Hispania colonized the Americas, not the Latins. Come on, the US national motto is written in Latin. What makes them Latino?

They should just be happy with mezoamercian, or even simply American would be correct too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

The German electronic band Kraftwerk did influence nearly all modern pop music including hip hop. Even that thug "Jay-Z" and those thugs Afrika Bambaataa and the Belleville Three were influenced by Kraftwerk.

The only popular instrument blacks invented was the banjo. Whites invented the electric guitar,electric bass, synthesizer and computer. Celtic music influenced blues music. All "black music" uses non-black instruments.

Fried chicken originated from Scotland. 

Waffles originated from Belgium. 

Cornbread is Native American food. 

BBQ is Taíno food. 

Mac&cheese originated from England. 

Mashed potatoes originated from England. 

Hoecakes is Native American food. 

Chicken fried steak is German/Austrian food. 

Cobbler is English food. 

Hushpuppy is Native American food. 

Grits are Native American food. 

Chitlins is French food.

The only thing blacks contributed was boring azz vegetables like greens, okra and black eyed peas.

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Yeah, your question makes no sense at all. You need to go back to the drawing board. Try to think of what it is you really want to ask and then present it in a cogent manner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.