PoBoy
PoBoy asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 8 months ago

Would an actual journalist accept a job at Fox News?

• John W
    Favorite Answer

Some have, but they didn't last. And kind of like working for the Trump administration, they become a pariah.

No hes a journalist

There are a few legitimate Fox journalists, but they are only seen during the middle of the day. The "Fox and Friends" and "The Five" pundits, Ingram, Carlson, Tucker, and other opinion people would never be taken seriously by either a right-wing or other publication.

• Sharon

only if staggering down drunk

• marty

I suppose it would be up to how much they are offering as far as pay and benefits. You can't say that one station has more propaganda than another, you just choose to listen to what you want to hear and blame anybody with different views of being liars. I don't watch TV or any propaganda news stations they carry. I'm not looking for validation of my beliefs when I look at news, but rather I try to find the truth. It takes time and multiple outlets and alot of weeding out the biases to get to the truth these days.

Yeah if they pay well. It's also easier to write for Fox because you have a little more 'give' with the truth.

Some people with journalism degrees work there (most are uneducated) but naturally no college graduate with any ethics or morals would work there.

• Richard

With the exception of Hannity, most of their people do have some kind of college degree.

Tons already have. I'm guessing you think that high school AV Club project called CNN is "real" journalism?

• Mike

There is no reporters at CNN or MSNBC or NYT.

Not any self respected one, that's for sure!