Could I have gotten pregnant a week before my period?

Me and my husband had sex exactly 7 days before my next period was scheduled to start. We were not using protection and I am not on birth control and he did come inside of me. I did have my period the next week. The flow for my first day was very light. It was more pink than the normal red I usually experience. The... show more Me and my husband had sex exactly 7 days before my next period was scheduled to start. We were not using protection and I am not on birth control and he did come inside of me. I did have my period the next week. The flow for my first day was very light. It was more pink than the normal red I usually experience. The next day the flow was regular but the day after my flow was light again and by the end of the day my period was over. I usually have my period for 4 days with a regular flow. I use the Flo app to track my periods and it shows I ovulate the week after my period each month so is there still a chance I could be pregnant? Has anyone experienced this before and became pregnant? And when should I take a pregnancy test to get accurate results? Everything I see online is different I’m not sure what to do.
6 answers 6