Want to Install Bluetooth in corolla 2008?

I want to add Bluetooth in my corolla 2008, is there any gadget or way rondo that.

The purpose la to listen music via Bluetooth instead of installing any aux input port.

If your stereo has an aux input, you can plug in any BT receiver (preferrably one that is intended for an aux input and not for headphones, but that's not that critical). You may need to do a bit of improvisation for the receiver's power supply, worst case you'll need a USB adapter for the lighter to power the BT receiver.

If you plan to keep your old/stock head unit, buy an "FM Transmitter" that plugs into the cigarette lighter. This device accepts bluetooth connections (music streaming/ handsfree calls) from your phone and retransmits it as an FM Radio frequency signal which your Radio can tune in to. I use it with an old 2006 Innova.

If you have a cassette player, there are bluetooth cassette adapters. Otherwise you need to either replace the head unit or add an FM modulator with bluetooth receiver- and that's what you asked to not have to do.

Install a new head unit. Go to Best Buy or a similar store and pick out one that you like that fits in your car's dashboard

• blacl11 months agoReport

It is possible of course
      Grom_usb3 but there are input aux also,
      I am looking only for Bluetooth

That’s an old junky car. Our 2019 Lincoln Navigator has Apple CarPlay.

• ron h

I can't tell you how impressed I and all my friends are with you new Lincoln. I' bet everybody just wets their pants when they get in it.

Install a stereo with Bluetooth capabilities.

• blacl11 months agoReport

It is possible of course
      Grom_usb3 but there are input aux also,
      I am looking only for Bluetooth