When will we get rid of disgusting Chinese, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Russians and whites Christian conservatives?

The world would be better without these disgusting, uncivilised, unethical and unprincipled nations.

I hate them because they are sources of cruelty, evil, hatred, homophobia, misogyny, racism, racial supremacies, racism, psychopathy, sadism, sociopathy and xenophobia. They are the original and biggest perpetrators of all theses causes. Arch-enemies of the humanity.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You know, I would be disgusted with your comments if I thought you actually meant them. Troll comments don't offend me, knowing they're not real.

I'm much more interested in figuring out the few peoples that you could be a part of (if we can assume you or your family isn't in any of these groups), when you exclude the literal billions you condemn to genocide. I'm going to just go out on a limb and guess Southeastern Atheist who isn't Chinese. With killing off Christians, Muslims, and Hindus, the next biggest group is atheists and it's clear you don't like religion. With the Chinese ethnicity gone and a clear disdain for them as a nationality, that leads me to Southeast Asia where they're not particularly liked by many nations. I would've guessed Hispanic, as they're another large group, if it weren't for focusing on the Chinese, and the Russians have their hand in many Southeastern politics as well.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

The world has many disgusting people (you, for example). Don't hold your breath on anyone "getting rid" of them.

• 4 months ago

Talk to your therapist. Maybe he needs to up your meds.

• 4 months ago

When will we git rid of all the damn Russian trolls by golly?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Right, because blacks are so great. Why not just go back to Africa?

• 4 months ago

Dude, do the world a favor, and the next time you feel like spewing hatred, just shove a Dick in your mouth instead.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No blacks, Hispanics, or CathoIics in this list? And does Chinese mean all orientaIs and Hindus mean aII south asians or no?

Well that's dumb. I think blacks, Hispanics, and all orientaIs are the probIem. And Christians are the reason why western society has standards and morals.

• 4 months ago

You’re slowly losing it. I redflagged you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.